5 hours ago
Newest Obsession: Macarons
Since there is nothing left to do in the garden, I decided to spend some time refining my cooking skills. My newest obsession is macarons. Unlike macaroons these little delicacies are crunchy and melt in your mouth. The first three tries were total flops and the macarons were messy and clung to the baking sheet. The fourth try was by far the best! I used cinnamon in the macaron shell and butter cream in the center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Companion planting is essential in creating a successful garden ecosystem. Well paired companions assist each other to grow well, repel u...
-
Blue Wisteria Bonsai @ 15 days It has been exactley 15 days since I decided To Bonsai or Not To Bonsai and put my two sets of bonsai see...
-
It was too hot to work in the garden this weekend, but I did go by to see how things are progressing. The biggest surprise was that one of t...
-
I picked a few tomatos at the garden today and my first cucumber of the season. Bad news - the cuke was half eaten. Hopefully there will...
-
It is very rewarding to see plants that were grown from seed flowering and generating fruit. This also means that cold weather can not be ...
-
Alpine Strawberry Seedlings I was thrilled to find that after a month of germination the Renee's Garden Alpine strawberries beg...
My Blog List
-
-
2 days ago
-
3 days ago
-
2 months ago
-
1 year ago
-
1 year ago
-
2 years ago
-
5 years ago
-
6 years ago
-
7 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
9 years ago
-
10 years ago
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Categories
- alpine strawberries (19)
- blueberry (3)
- bonsai (10)
- seedlings (6)
- seeds (12)
- true leaves (2)
Join me as I chronicle my journey of growing fruits and vegetables on my patio and community garden plot in zone 6a.

0 comments:
Post a Comment